Friday, January 20, 2012

Project: "Wardrobe for miss M"


My dear baby girl has no clothes.  At first I thought it was my lack of enthusiasm for keeping up with the laundry, but as I washed, dried, and folded heaps of clothing I realized I'm just a bad mom and had neglected this poor girl. Don't get me wrong, she hasn't exactly been running around naked. She does have clothes, she's just low on cute matching and unstained clothes.
(As I type I realize that this sounds really bad......oh well, I'm over it.)
Solution:
I plan on restocking my dolly's closet using the stacks of fabric in my craft/laundry room. 
Here are some of my inspirations:

71041477103973
  
paper doll model




Girls Dress or Top & Pants Vintage Sewing Pattern Sz 3

Advance 5578.jpg

Stay tuned in the next few weeks for a whole bunch of tutorials!



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet lil note about my bathroom! Your blog is Darling, and so are your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those advance patterns are adorable, I can't wait to see what u make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly even wait to see the new wardrobe--it's going to be amazing. If I tell you I have no clothes (which is mostly true), will you sew me a new wardrobe, too? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you make!! I love the green shirt...do they make one in adult size? Stopping by from Thirty Handmade Days linky party and your newest follower here and on Pinterest.

    Here is what I shared this week: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/hollys-first-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! Very excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh this looks like it'll be fun to see as you come up with stuff. Can't wait to see the new wardrobe appearimg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sew my girls a lot of things from vintage patterns and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have got a LOT of vintage patterns and I have been putting them to use to make a few items for my little granddauhgter. I can't wait to see what you make! Now following :) ~ Barbara

    ReplyDelete

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.