Tuesday, June 14, 2011

more bags....sheesh enough already!

Have you noticed that I love bags? I've been making an
awful lot of them lately. I just can't get enough! Sometimes
I dream about bags....but that's between you and me. ahem.



I made these bags for my daughters' teachers....a token for
putting up with them I suppose. Ha! Joking, they're great girls.
They had awesome teachers though and awesome teachers need
bags! (or so they say)

The pattern is from "i think sew." She does a great job.

10 comments:

  1. I looooove this! What a sweet little bag, perfect for a semi casual evening out. I would pair this with some dark wash jeans, cute bright flats, a floral flouncy little blouse and some chunky bracelets. Can't you just see it now?! I'd love for you to visit my blog some time, www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I have this thing for lots of bags also! I love the light blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those! Can I be your kids teacher?? lol jk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky teachers! Those are DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your bags! So cute. The soft blue is so pretty. And I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just purchased this pattern today! I can't wait to sew it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on this bag! I've yet to sew with a pattern, but really need to take the plunge! Thank you for linking to Sew Woodsy last week! Keep on linking great projects!

    ReplyDelete

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.