Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I made a fanny pack....you can laugh.

This is me getting my "pose" on. Ridiculous? Yes.

I've been running for a little while. I am soooo not an athlete,
but I figure that I should exercise to maintain a more healthy lifestyle
(note that as I type this garbage I'm polishing off the last of my giant
Symphony bar).

I decided that I like spandex....I look awful in it but it doesn't creep
up while I'm running. (you know what I'm talking about!)
However, my spandex is not outfitted with pockets. I usually just
hold my mp3 player but it gets very bothersome to not have my hands
free. So I built this fanny pack belt pocket thingy. It holds my junk fine.
Unfortunately, it bounces on top of my gut while I run. Not a flattering
feeling I can assure you. I suppose it's back to the drawing board with
this one.


Stay tuned. I plan on making a bajillion of these!

3 comments:

  1. This seems a little more classy than a regular fanny pack, maybe because it looks more like a belt with storage.

    Can we call it your exercise storage belt? I refuse to acknowledge a fanny pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great, but I can image not the best when running... you need elastic to keep it tight to you. And I think you'd like an arm strap better if you are mainly using it for music player.
    Speaking of elastic... I would still love to unload some on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - it's actually a cute pack, but I can imagine the bouncing isn't all that pretty. At least you tried! Anyway, I love your blog and wanted to award you the One Lovely Blog Award. Here's a link to my post!

    http://shannonsews.blogspot.com/2011/06/lovely-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.