Monday, December 19, 2011

My blogging hat is on the shelf! Merry Christmas people!

Friends, I know that in an earlier post I promised stories and food (recipes).
Something has to give and it's got to be the blog....for now.
I still have:  

Christmas dresses to finish,
movies to watch (namely: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Christmas Story, It's a wonderful Life, and Elf )
Candy to make
and kids to play with

Also, I've become severely engrossed in one "Jane Eyre" and have for the past several days
had my little nose stuck in the middle of it's pages.

So if you'll excuse me, I'm going bid you farewell until the New Year! 
I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate this season and that you are able to enjoy good food and long naps! (that's on my Christmas wish list!!)

2 comments:

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.