Tuesday, November 9, 2010

prefold tutorial


I found some cute flannel and guess what I made? Cute
pajamas? Cozy slippers? Nope a prefold for my son to
tinkle in! It is so easy, and even if you're not into cloth
diapers, these make the best burp cloths ever!

What you'll need:

* 1/2 yard flannel





Pretty simple, huh? And if you don't want to buy flannel, just
use up the receiving blankets that are taking up space in
your closet. You know, the ones that only fit your baby for
a week!


*note: this is the medium size.
small newborn- 6mo :11-1/2x 14-1/2 soaker: 4x13-1/2
Large toddler: 15-1/2 x 21-1/2 soaker: 6 x 20-1/2


2 comments:

  1. I really need to make myself some of these, thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I have to go sit down at the sewing machine and make a few. I think I may put my hemp terry in the middle though. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.