Monday, June 18, 2012

Our goings on instagram style

Have I ever mentioned that I {heart} instagram? Well I do. It delights me to take crappy pictures with my phone (I'm so not a photographer) of the goings on in my life and share them with my amazing friends, some cyber, some real life.

I may have a slight addiction, but I'm not too concerned about it. Husband might be, but hey, he's still eating food and wearing clean underwear. He's totally lucky to have me. (snort)


Camping in the backyard......
What I did while the fam bam was camping in the backyard. I know you're secretly crushing on my jammies and it's cool.

Hallerin Hilton Hill.....my new BFF aka: my favorite radio talk show host!







Scariest bathroom I've ever had the "privilege" of entering.....shiver.

I'll probably be making this a regular thing just because I like it so much! Hope you all are having a fantastic Monday! 


1 comment:

  1. I love how instagram can make the everyday look so special~
    I'm passing along the Sunshine Award to you today for all your inspiration and creativity. Come on over to Etcetorize to check it all out!

    ReplyDelete

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.