Friday, January 6, 2012

I don't think I was meant to eat Gogurt!


As dainty as I'd like people to believe I am, It's mostly not true. 
Don't get me wrong. I bathe, wash my clothes, and brush my teeth regularly.
I even floss! But for some reason my slob shows when attempting to put food into my mouth.
I can't even tell you how many times I've gone out of my house with bits of food
splayed all over my clothes. Gross, I know. But unintentional I assure you.

Do you know what Husband remembers most about our first date?! 
My being a slob at dinner. 
I have no memory of this.
I remember what I was wearing (aside from the food apparently), and I 
remember that he asked me to sing for him...which, I'm not going to lie to you, was really weird. 
 I truly don't remember spilling anything at dinner, however, I absolutely believe him! 
I like to think that that incident (and many others) was what endeared me to him. Yes, it 
wasn't my witty remarks, or my fabulous hair....it was me spilling food on myself like a 2 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.