Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to school {Organize}

This is our 5th year doing the "back to school" thing. Every year is stressful, and every year I vow to be more organized. But let's face it, I'm a crafty fly-by the seat of my pants kind of girl. We all know how organized those kinds of folks can be....not very. In an attempt to calm the impending chaos here are a few awesome ideas floating around blogland.

(click on pictures to view original posts)

School work organizing boxes


Lunch station


another paper storage idea (I totally do this one)


Printable routine for the heathens

Photobucket
More lunch stuff

back to school organization wm
Weekly outfits

Okay, I'm feeling pumped now.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I would kill to be organized like this. I do have a snack basket for LB, where I portion out snacks into ziplock bags. She also has a school file but I have trouble remembering to really file things. OY VEY. I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.