Thursday, May 3, 2012

When momma crafts....

It seems this competition is taking over my life. It's good though. I've gotten some "to do's" out of the way. Things I probably wouldn't have ever really done but wanted to. The down side? I have 3 loads of clean unfolded laundry sitting on my couch. I guess we all know now what things don't happen when momma decides to craft (hangs head in shame).



Another downer, the children have gone a bit feral. Miss M came upstairs screaming a little while ago. Apparently her wolf-child of a brother tried to gnaw her leg off. Oi. Being the somewhat attentive mother that I am, I went down to show him what for. He must have heard me because he locked himself in the toy closet. (yes we have a lock on the inside of our toy closet...don't ask) So I knocked and I heard some shuffling and a distinct "bad guy" laugh. Oh buddy! He's a villain, and he knows it! I think it's probably a good thing that he's so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.