Monday, May 7, 2012

bite size couch


Week 4 on SYTYC Fabric scraps

I have a problem throwing out scraps of super cute fabrics.....
see
When I was a little girl my most favorite thing to do was making furniture and clothing for my barbies. I made dressers, beds, blankets, clothes, tables, and any other thing I felt my dollies needed. I'm not going to lie to you, this has been my favorite theme. I had a blast making this for my little girls! Instead of using cardboard though, I used scraps of wood (we're finishing up our basement....lots of wood you know). Then of course it had to be upholstered, so I broke out my fabric scraps and stapled/glued until I had a couch....a bite-size couch. I might need a Blythe doll now....you know, for my kids....yes a Blythe doll for my kids that only I will be allowed to play with.


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! My Pullips would LOVE a couch like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that couch is sweet! You should do more of that:)

    ReplyDelete

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.