Monday, November 28, 2011

"Top it With a Bow" Blog Event Kick off

I love the holiday season. It was always a magical time for me as a little girl and I suppose it still is now that I'm....an older girl? I wanted to do some sort of blog event in celebration of the impending Christmas season, so I thought everything "bows" would be appropriate. Aren't bows the best? They're so classic and lovely.
You can put a bow on almost anything! How great is that? Over the next 2 weeks I'll have several tutorials and some amazing guests. I'm so stinkin' excited!! You'll love them.

Today I wanted to share some of the inspiration that I found whilst strolling through Pinterest.

This darling little dress was the beginning of my recent bow obsession. It's absolutely delicious. I vowed I would try to"knock" it off the moment I saw it. I may even have a tutorial up my sleeve for something similar.
Enjoy the Pinterest love and be sure to come back for some bow filled fun!
Pinned Image


Pinned Image



Pinned Image



Pinned Image


Aah! Look at the Wellies with bows!!

EVEDON Womens Wellies




Pinned Image



Pinned Image



Big City and Bright Lights Bowties - Set of Five



Pinned Image



Pinned Image



two bows - purple shadows
Gotta love "See Kate Sew"!


Pinned Image

  Help me get the word out:


    

1 comment:

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.