Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I've been avoiding you. Not because I don't love you and
not because I don't appreciate all the one on one time you've
given me. It's because of a few things.

1. I don't feel particularly creative as of late.
2. School just started and I'm all of the sudden stressed (go figure)
3. My kids need me. Let's face it, they get a little neglected when
you and I are hanging out.
4. I was just put in charge of the youth (of the female persuasion)
at church so now I'm even more stressed and busy!
5. I feel a strange urge to better prioritize my life. You know, more
family, less you.

I hope you understand and know that I'll never completely leave you sweet
blog of mine, but right now I just need you to take a back seat whilst I enjoy
my husband and kids.


xoxox,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.